Sunday, April 30, 2006

Taiwan...

We just finished our two-night gig at Alexis Bistro. There'll be some pictures, but I'll only be able to upload them once I get back from Taiwan.

Anyway, the first night on Friday was alright, we played good - but not as energetic as the previous week at Top Room. Tonight (Saturday) however, we sucked quite a bit. Most of us sorta played badly, including myself. Can't tell if I'm tired (although I was tired AFTER the gig) or what.. but I guess it's just one of those unexplainable things. Some days are just bad! Can't have a good gig all the time, right?

Anyway, Eddie and I are off to Taiwan in a couple of hours for the Jonathan Lee Concert Tour. Charles will be back from his UK holiday sometime end of next week, and the rest of the cats, well, they're around doing something somewhere.

If we get internet access (and if Eddie brings his laptop), then we can update a little bit and maybe even put in some pictures of our trip in Taiwan. If not, we'll just see you when we get back in about 10 days or so!

Till then.. ta ta!

Thanks to those who came and stayed for our gigs at Top Room and Alexis Bistro. Thanks for the support.

We'll be playing again when we get some bookings, and we'll update you, when we do. Just a note again, if you want updated via your email inbox, please send a blank email with the header "Subscribe" or "Update Me!" to my email address at jcsax78@yahoo.com.

Thanks.. later, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home